Oakwood University added an additional international honor society, Kappa Delta Pi International Society in Education, to its current list of honor societies last academic school year. Currently Oakwood University students hold membership in the following honor societies:
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society
- Beta Beta Beta (TriBeta) National Biological Honor Society
- Kappa Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
Membership in any of these societies offers students the opportunity to network with high-achieving professionals; win valuable scholarships, fellowships, and grants; and gain the ability to participate in campus and community programming that extends and enhances their academic experience.
Oakwood University | February 2018