The holiday season brings family, friends, and good food together to enjoy great times. After the meal, many have felt the need to expand their belts to accommodate the joy of the seasons. At Oakwood University, they are expanding their “waistline” to grow programs, and are excited to introduce new degree programs that will launch in the spring of 2018. Now is the best time for aspiring students to think about expanding capabilities with a new focus and degree from Oakwood University. Student success begins here.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management
- Bachelor’s degree in visual media (Concentrations: graphic design, photography, and photojournalism)
- Beginning Spring 2018:
- Bachelor of Arts in applied mathematics
- Bachelor if Arts in nutrition (Concentration: vegetarian culinary)
- Bachelor of Arts in sports management
- Bachelor of Arts in sports marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Arts in urban ministry and community development (MA)
For more information about these programs contact us at www.oakwood.edu/admissions.
Oakwood University | March 2018